What I know now at 32 weeks:
- I'm 7 months pregnant! It is still so surreal sometimes.
- "Only 8 weeks left!" is starting to hit me. Just kind of though. People ask if I'm scared of labor and I haven't really thought about it yet. Maybe I should??
- Ben will paint my toenails for me. How cute is he?
- I feel very blessed. This has been a smooth-sailing pregnancy so far, and the baby is healthy.
- She gets the hiccups 3-4 times daily. And they are BIG hiccups. When I had Jon (my brother-in-law) feel them for the first time, he jumped and said, "NO way! That's YOU not the baby!" Nope, that's all baby:)
- According to my "What to Expect" app, she weighs almost 4.5 pounds and is about 20 inches long.
- It's now June and I can say "I give birth next month" .... NEXT MONTH!!!!
- I really want her to be born on her due date July 21st and here's why (I'm sure this was concocted whilst trying to sleep) - I was born on the 7th and Ben on the 3rd: 7 x 3 = 21. I was born in the 5th month and Ben in the 2nd: 5 + 2 = 7 (7th month = July). Also, everyone in my family (except Anna) was born on a multiple of 7 (7th, 14th, 28th) So July 21st is SO COOL!
- I guess I really wouldn't mind if she decided to come just 2 weeks early though. Maybe she could come on the 14th and it'd still be pretty cool.
- Heartburn isn't too bad, I'm not really too uncomfortable, no major back pain, eating habits are pretty normal, not that tired, and no stretch marks on my belly. I count myself lucky.
- My wedding ring doesn't fit anymore :( My toes swell a little bit too (not ankles yet luckily).
- I wear crocks or my feet die. I had bright pink ones, but went out and got black ones and white ones so I can wear them everyday.
- I've gained 30 pounds. 6 weeks left = hopefully only 6 more pounds. We'll see.
- I've been needing to pop my lower back for months now. Really wish I could twist the way I need to to do it. Really looking forward to popping it.
- I have been getting mild contractions for about the last 3 weeks. I get one every 2 hours or so. Everything goes hard, tight, and I need to pee until it goes away in about 30 seconds.
- I can't wait for my 3-10pm job to be done NEXT WEEK! Then I'll have plenty of time to get ready for baby.
- I only have 2 more of these posts and she's here!
What she looks like (according to BabyCenter.com):